Ready to explore?
Wildlife refuge Monteverde
The Wildlife refuge Monteverde is a conservation area of 55 acres of forest and gardens located in the most important mountain destination in Costa Rica.
Its privileged location makes it a special place to get to know the wonderful flora and fauna of this Costa Rican region, where a great variety of species of birds, mammals, insects, amphibians and reptiles stand out.
That is why we have a varied offer of activities, from day hikes to enjoy the sunrise of the forest to see the monkeys, many birds, the swift aguti, or just breathe with many sounds.
Or be part of our night walk where you will have the chance to come face to face with a variety of species such as frogs, snakes, sloths, owls and many more.
As one of the most visited places in Costa Rica we can find different types of adventures and even activities. You can find from night hikes to birdwatching tours.
Why book with us?
– Member of Mi Ocotea conservation program
– Bell Bird biological corridor
– Reforestation and conservation area
– Monteverde Soccer academy sponsor
– Monteverde Athletics Sponsor
– Professional staff and equipment
– Small groups
– Responsible activity
– Insurance policy
– Registered Company
– Hosted by the owners
– Certified tourism company by ICT
– Member of the Monteverde chamber of tourism