Private Night Tour
The best option
Enjoy the knowledge and experience of a professional guide exclusively for your family or partner only. The private night tour is without a doubt the best way to observe and learn about the forest and all its different forms of life.
At night, wildlife is its most active; much more than during the day which is why this is ideal to see animals in their natural habitat.
Choose a private tour that adapts to your specific schedule, interests, and needs. Experience the night life of the cloud forest in the most exclusive way.
One of the best ways to learn about the wildlife of Costa Rica and Monteverde is, without a doubt, being accompanied by professional guide.
The Night Walk is a jnique experience where you have the Best possibility to observe flor and fauna in their natural habitat, this is because 80% of wildlife here is most active at night.
The Monteverde Refuge is a special place to see different species of frogs, snakes, and insects, and other animals such as a sloth, ocelot, tarantula, and armadillo, as well as a wide variety of plants, the majestic strangler fig, and many more.
Dare yourself to discover all the magic of Monteverde’s nightlife with us.
Private Night Walk
Adults $65 each one
Children aged 5 to 12 years $30 each one
Costa Rica resident $60 each one
- Transportations to most hotels and Airbnb’s in the area.
- Make sure your lodging is en route to the Refuge
- Lodging outside of our route or that have difficult access are not included
- We offer free parking
- For this tour the transportation it's included only if you book at the 6:00pm or 8:00pm schedule
Any time after 5:30pm or regular schedule 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm
Minimum two people to book
-Guides Certified by the National Institute if Tourism
- Spotting scopes for a better quality experience
If you are interested in this activity, it is important to book it the day before, in case you want to do it the same day we ask you to do it through our WhatsApp and so you can also check a different schedule to the pre-established.
What does the tour include?
The tour includes
– Entrance fee
– Guided tour
What you should bring?
Comfortable Hiking Shoes
- How to book: You can book the activity through different channels, including the official website, WhatsApp, telephone, mail and some local hotels that sell the tour directly.
- External channels: There are other channels, such as Tripadvisor, viator, getyourguide and other internet media, that manage their own reservations, but the company is only responsible for reservations made through their official channels.
- Reservation recommendation: During the months of December to April, it is suggested to book at least one day in advance due to high demand and limited capacity per schedule.
- Weather conditions: During the months of September and October, there are frequent rains and thunderstorms. However, the company offers flexible cancellation policies for tours affected by weather conditions.
- Transportation: Transportation is included in the regular night walking tour and also in private tours starting at 6 or 8 p.m. Clients should check if their accommodations include transportation or if an additional fee is required.
- Secure vehicle park: There is a large, secure park for clients arriving in their own vehicle, at no additional cost.
- Monteverde Refuge: The place is a natural wildlife reserve, where wildlife is observed in its natural state. It is not a zoo or a place with captive or trained animals.